Sunday, December 7, 2008

acid tongue

seriously, never again. i ate some dang yuba at sunflower. something about how it was prepared or how i ate it or how the magic crystals didnt properly align the chakra in my digestive tract turned the pieces of "golden nugget" into essentially an 8" cube that traveled the length of my intestines completely intact and in shape. oh this is the part where im supposed to tell you im sorry and ill spare you the gory details. wait, i guess that part already passed. get it, passed. but no, i wont. its your fault for reading. ugh. i couldnt eat hardly anything. do you have any idea how much that sucks for me?! do you have any idea how much i love food!? you dont know me. you dont know what its like to be me. stop judging me.


n e wayz. this guy makes really amazing chandeliers. like whooooa. he separated an existing chandelier and spaced the pieces out on wire, still making it functional. like, omg. thats crazy. HOW DOES HE DO IT. thats so innovative. genius. art. fine, art. HIGH ART. oh, he calls them "exploded" because its edgier i think:


theyre just talkin bout some champagne or something. really though, i just like this picture. if you can read french or are bored enough(the irony is that im writing, also known as i have nothing else to do, i should just translate it myself) to translate this article, feel free to send it to me.


this is pretty sweet also(bordering on sicktight):


i like things that look like they took a long time to make:


soooo good and no doubt it was made by a korean. it somehow makes so much sense. the footpumps are my favorite part:


holy crap, i just scrolled down on the page...theres even videos. at least the dress thingy isnt awkward to walk in. because then itd be REALLY weird. imagine if it did something like make constant funny sounds.


this guy did something awesome. hes going to make a lot of money because people are stupid:


these people made bad decisions:


oh, and the visa issues continue. im totally stuck here. i spent half an hour on the phone with korean immigration only to find out nothing helpful/useful. she only asked me about my one legit job. not about the two that were WAY sketchy. koreans make sense. theyre going to notify me of the "resurt" of my visa approval from my "inviter." what? really. she kept saying inviter.

No comments: